Quality Private Home Care You Can Trust
“We want the best for dad. Whatever it takes.”
Given the choice, home is where we want to be – no matter our age. VNA Health Group Private Care offers a full range of health care services brought right to your home.
Customarily paid for privately, these private home care agency services may be requested in addition to services patients receive under Medicare or private insurance, or as a standalone service.
Our stringent hiring standards include criminal background investigations, in-depth reference checks and documented experience, as well as a skills assessment for all staff.
VNA Private Home Care Services Include:
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA): Hourly Home Health Aides provide care based around a customized schedule. Our Home Health Aides can assist with one’s personal care needs & meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, companionship, & errand running.
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled Nursing services offer our clients ongoing care for chronic illness, injury, or disability. A schedule is customized based on the client’s needs. Post-operative procedure services also available.
- Live-in Certified Home Health Aide: Live-In Home Health Aides live in the client’s home and provide consistent one-on-one services on a daily basis. A live-in caregiver is always there, providing the same caring style seven days a week with no disruption to routine.
Concierge Services (3 hours or less of care)
- Morning Wake-Up Service: Certified Home Health Aide to assist with bathing, dressing, light tidying up of the bathroom, making the bed, changing linens if requested, preparing breakfast & medication reminders.
- Mid-Day Check-In Service: Certified Home Health Aide to assist with personal care needs, as well as with meal preparation for the evening, laundry/linens (time permitting), light housekeeping & errand running.
- Evening Turn-Down Service: Certified Home Health Aide to assist with bathing, preparing for bed, light tidying up of the bathroom, making the bed, changing linens if requested, preparing a light bedtime snack as well as a meal that can be reheated for breakfast the next day & medication reminders.
- Nurse Care Management & Certified Home Health Aide (hourly or live-in): When an additional level of service is needed, our trusted Nurse Care Manager can oversee a team of Certified Home Health Aides who will provide holistically delivered care to a loved one.
The Platinum Care Management program includes:
- Clinical Oversight: Care plan development, medication management, nutritional monitoring, disease education, and ongoing safety assessments to help prevent the need for hospital visits and admissions.
- Community & Social Support: Help with home maintenance modifications, transportation coordination, meal delivery, medical and social appointments, and legal affairs.
Additional Programs & Services
- RN Assessment: Assess a client's physical health, identify any immediate medical concerns, review all medications and nutritional practices, and recommend ways to manage health, lifestyle, and chronic conditions in the comfort of home.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS): Our Personal Emergency Response System offers a simple, wireless device worn as a pendant or wristband that allows someone to summon help with the push of a button from within the home. By pressing the button any time day or night, the individual is quickly connected to a trained associate who accesses the individual’s profile and dispatches assistance.
For more information on private care, call us at 800-400-0981 or click here to fill out a contact form. To find a convenient VNA Health Group location near you click here.