Primary and Preventive Well Child Care
Comprehensive primary care and wellness services for mothers and children are available through VNACJ Community Health Centers in NJ. The centers are staffed by certified nurse practitioners and physicians who work closely together to ensure the best possible care.
Our Community Health Centers are federally qualified and in 2011 provided services to approximately 10,000 adults, children and teens in our community. More than 500 expectant mothers received critical prenatal care.
Our health center NJ services include:
- Health exams for all ages
- Dental Care
- Management of acute & chronic illness
- Well-child and sick-child care (up to 18 years)
- Maternity services*
- Lead screenings
- Laboratory testing
- Tuberculosis screening & follow-up
- HIV counseling and testing
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Community resource & specialty care referrals
- Support & self-help groups
*prenatal care available in Asbury Park, Red Bank and Keyport
Care at VNACJ Community Health Centers is covered by many private insurance plans, and by Medicare and Medicaid. It is always offered on a sliding scale basis.
With four convenient locations in Asbury Park, Keansburg, Keyport and Red Bank, click here to contact us or call 800-400-0981 to find the location nearest you. To find out about our community healthcare programs in your area, please visit our Community Wellness section.