At-Home Joint Rehabilitation
Are you having hip, knee or joint replacement surgery soon? In-home post-operative rehabilitation therapy services can be arranged prior to surgery for a smooth and easy transition from the hospital. One-on-one therapy can begin within 24 hours after discharge and includes:
- Direct coordination with your surgeon's plan of care
- Customized two-week (10-day) at home program
- Direct discharge from hospital to home
- Field nurse and physical therapist assessment within 24 hours of discharge
- Pre/post-operative patient education
- Home safety assessment
- Transfer/mobility techniques and precautions
- Strength, balance and endurance training
- Nursing services and lab work, as needed
- Additional home care services, as needed
- Seamless transition to out-patient therapy
Services covered under Medicare and most commercial insurance plans. VNA Health Group joint replacement rehabilitation services are specially designed for patients undergoing orthopedic surgery. Our experienced rehabilitation therapy specialists offer a full range of services to help patients resume an active, independent life and optimal functionality as quickly as possible.
To learn more about how VNA Health Group at-home rehabilitation can help with your rehabilitation, click here, or call us at 800-400-0981.